Excessive Sweating - What can I do?

Does it have to be really heavy sweating?
I have tested different deodorants from the well-known TV shows. The best deodorant I have a couple of hours additionally introduced, but no later than 3-4 hours after it was over and had to be re-rinsed.

What can I do about excessive sweating?
The home remedies for excessive sweating is the sage. As counsel, several times a day to drink sage tea I've had some success, because it definitely reduces the sweat. At the beginning of the super-worked, while I was drinking tea with lots of honey and sugar, but surely you know that too, that she eventually just did not feel like one and the same tea. Sage does not taste easy.

What really helps because now against excessive sweating?
On holiday my friend tested a new antiperspirant, which appears to have been rated very well on the Internet. The first week it itched him under the armpits, and he used a normal deodorant on the side. From the second week he had gotten used to it and used only these antiperspirants, he always go to sleep before the evening Our mission to the armpits.

0 comments:

 
Health Advice ~ Prevention ~ Diagnosis ~ Treatment ~ Therapy ~ Alternative Medicine